The history of Williamson Chrysler is a showcase for our future. With over 75 years of hard work, reliability, and confidence-inspiring results, our team has been committed to making your time on the road the best it can be. Our dedication to our community, plus our quality and attention to detail are the reasons that many of our customers have been coming back to Williamson’s for generations. For those times when your vehicle needs professional care, well, we’re here for you too! We have an exceptional team of service advisors and technicians to serve your needs, plus a full-service reconditioning centre on-site! If you’re searching for a store that has the resources, the inventory of great new and pre-owned vehicles like a Dodge Ram 1500 or Jeep Cherokee or Wrangler… and the determination to make your time in our care exceptional – you’ve certainly found it with the team at Williamson Chrysler.
What's kept Williamson Chrysler thriving for over seven decades? An unwavering dedication to gaining the trust of our customers, and a consciousness that reputation is everything. In the days before the internet and online reviews, we knew that the only way to gain new customers was through word of mouth. We know that even today, trust has to be earned, which is why we stick to those original principles, and provide all of our customers with an outstanding experience. It's simple, really. We strive to provide the best possible Dodge service in the region!
Why Shop at Williamson?
Working with Williamson Chrysler means you’ll be a part of a part of a positive presence in the community, here are a few things we do and a few facts about our store and team and the “Williamson Way”.
- We’re heavily involved in the community with connections to The Uxbridge Hospital, Uxbridge Loaves & Fishes Food Bank, North House, Precious Minds, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Uxbridge Toy Drive, Sunnybrook Hospital Prostate Cancer programs, Kelly Shires Breast Cancer Foundation and more!
- Our family has been in the automotive business since 1947
- We’re just a short, scenic drive from Toronto (on Highway 47)
- Courtesy shuttle for all service appointments
- Free Wifi, coffee, tea, and bottle water in the customer lounge
- On-Site Car rental department thru Enterprise car rentals
- Full-service reconditioning centre on-site
- In-House leasing company
Got a question? Ask us anything, anytime. We mean it!
At Williamson Chrysler, we know the importance of building strong communities. After all, we wouldn't be here today without the communities that made us. Now, let us return the favour by providing you with the opportunities you deserve to stay on the road and explore with confidence knowing you have a team that really cares about your well-being and your driving experiences ahead. Whether you're looking for a great deal on trucks for sale near Stouffville and Port Perry, or even SUVs like the Jeep Compass and the Wrangler - you can be sure that you're in good hands with the Williamson Chrysler team!